31 May 2012

Can I Ask You A Weird Question?

This is for ladies. Ladies who do a lot of daydreaming.....

(you've been warned)

(via)

Do you ever wonder what it'd be like to be pregnant? I basically spend "nap time" at work daydreaming, and I have the thought train of a rabbit on speed....and this came up. Also, I'm following a grand total of six blogs that are pregnant or have a newborn, and I have five friends in the real world with new babies/babies on the way, and it just got me thinking.

I can tell you a few things for certain: A) I will be the most hormonal pregnant woman you've ever met. Bet on it. B) I will claim to have/actually have more medical issues than anyone ever should. C) I will gain weight like a whale; not one of those cute, basketball-belly ladies.

However, I also know it'll be worth it. What about you? Do you ever think about that? Or, if you're not so weird and have actually been pregnant before, what was it like for you?


Disclaimer: I also daydream about what it'd be like if I were Italian, what I'll do when the zombie apocalypse hits (yes, WHEN), and what my future students/house/kids/job/hobbies/life will be like....so pregnancy isn't so weird right? Right??

Also, a realistic baby photo....hah!

1 comment: