29 June 2012

Cousin Weekend

Last weekend, Rex and I met up with a gaggle of cousins in Dallas to spend the weekend bonding with our much-loved family!


Now, I love my family. Growing up, Taylor and I had Kelsey and Kaila as a second pair of sisters that we could spend time with when we got tired of yelling at each other (just kidding....but really). But now, any time we try and get together, a giant debacle usually ensues. Like Saturday morning, we couldn't find a FedEx that could print out our tickets to the game, so we had to drive to Kelsey's boyfriend's parents' house to print them. 


Since we successfully made it to the game, it ended up just being funny. But from the hours of 11 AM - 1:30 PM on Saturday, we were all just about at the end of our collective ropes. 


It was so nice to get to see everyone. Kelsey and Kaila are both in Dallas, Karmen and Taylor are in Tyler, and I, obviously, am in Lubbock, so we don't get to see each other as often as we used to. But it is just such a blessing to have such a wonderful family.


I am the luckiest.




No comments:

Post a Comment