25 August 2012

Hiya!

I spent a long time trying to think of some kind of "I'm back!" title that was clever without being cliche or hard to understand without voice inflection ... and I came up with nothing. Obvs I've been away from the blogging world for too long. 

Anywho, can I get a "Hallelujah" that this season of life is over? Summers are always somehow the CRAZIEST times for us here. We were both working full time, and taking six+ hours of summer classes, and moving, and trying to be normal humans who have friends and social lives and all that (pffftt). 

So I figured we could do a little picture wrap up of the last several weeks and call it good. Kay?










We worked, we played, we camped in Colorado, we celebrated my birthday, we went to Dallas, we celebrated my birthday again, we were loved on by my sweet parents and sisters, we made A's in all of our summer classes, and now we're getting ready to start a whole new semester! 


And can we just talk about this sweet guy for a sec? He took his first classes at Tech over the summer and has a 4.0 GPA right now. No joke. He's a business genius, y'all, so look out. The smartest man I know.

So here's to a new season of life! My last year of undergrad and Rex's first year at Tech...so exciting! I'm looking forward to sharing it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment